Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And so it begins ....almost!

Well- yesterday I spent the morning with my Dad and we went to the bank and he gave me the loan for the business its a small loan so I have to be careful and I'm just going to stick my toe in for now and see who's biting lol .  The account is set up and I am waiting on the debit card to begin my purchases and blending. If you know of anyone who is interested in hand blended perfumes and wellness products send them my way- will have room sprays, tub teas, bath salts, and oils, perfume (solid and oils ) body oils, and other things - and the items will be created upon request so bear with me!
I had a wonderful morning with my dad and totally enjoyed spending time with him and am so so grateful for his confidence in me! It is a memory I will always have and forever will tuck into my heart of him. I feel very blessed and am taking baby steps to create (hopefully) a successful home based business!

No comments:

Post a Comment